1. MusicMp3Free.com not to host one of the music files displayed on this site.
2. MusicMp3Free.com index this file located on a remote server that is not MusicMp3Free.com or affiliates that have a relationship with / control of / association with.
3. You download mp3 files from another host service. (Not from MusicMp3Free.com)
4. All music on is presented only for the fact listening.
5. You have to remove the song from the computer after listening.
6. If you do not delete the file from your computer, you will violate the laws of copyright protection.
7. All rights to the songs are the property of their respective owners.
8. MusicMp3Free.com is a search engine, but we respect an Copyright Act. So if you have found a link to an illegal mp3 file please use the form below.
What is copyright? Copyright is a form of protection provided for original works, including literary, dramatic, musical, graphic and audiovisual. “Copyright” literally means the right to copy, but has come to mean that body of exclusive rights granted by law to copyright owners to protect their jobs.
What is copyright infringement? Copyright infringement occurs when a copyrighted work is reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of the copyright owner.
In general, we at MusicMp3Free.com respect the rights of artists and creators, and hope you will work with us to keep our community a creative experience, legal and positive experience for everyone, including artists and creators.
Please note that under Section 512 (f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. Do not make false claims!
Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.